[imp] Same addressbook on diff. mail servers

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Dec 13 07:31:29 PST 2002

Quoting "Hobbs, Richard" <hobbs@mongeese.co.uk>:

 | > Have you looked at horde/turba/config/sources.php ?  That will hopefully
 | > answer your questions, if I'm understanding you co
 |
 | That directory does not exist... but that could be because i am not going to
 | install the addressbook until i know this is going to work.

Turba works fine but you will have to install it:-)

turba is your addressbook.  See http://horde.org/turba/

 | "horde/mysql/" doesn't exist either.

One of the turba configuration files sources.php, that I mentioned above
will let you choose any server you like.  In fact you can define and use
several, if you are so inclined.  It works with mysql, pgsql, ldap, etc.

You might want to spend some time on http://horde.org and join the turba
list rather than using the imp list.

ed

ed