Fwd: [imp] Patch for drafts and sent folders

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Sun Dec 15 11:49:34 PST 2002

How so? This is what I use to see in my INBOX, if I sent an email
to 'imp@lists.horde.org' without applying Lachlan patch.

>From                      Subject                     Date          Size
To:imp@lists.horde.org   [imp]CVS Problem          12/04/2002        1k

After I applied the patch Draft and Sent Folder started to show the "To"
address but INBOX also showed the "To" address if I sent an email
to 'imp@lists.horde.org'.

>From                      Subject                     Date          Size
imp@lists.horde.org      [imp]CVS Problem          12/04/2002        1k

I wanted it to show my name since the email was sent my me and thats what I
did. Now if I send an email to 'imp@lists.horde.org' and it comes back in my
INBOX I see the following:

>From                      Subject                     Date          Size
Hammad                    [imp]CVS Problem         12/04/2002        1k

Thats the way I think it should be. Can you explain why it shouldn't be like
that please.

Comments are welcome.

--
Hammad