[imp] Web Page Sign Up Form?

boiboi boiboi at stberlin.com
Sun Dec 15 18:14:12 PST 2002

I have a webpage sign up form for ldap. to auth users only. prefs are stored
in mysql. I also have a change password and retrieve password that sends the
info to an alternate email address since my passwords are not encrypted.

Is there anyone with a password reset form for encrypted passwords? I'm
thinking of encrypting my ldap passwords.

thanks.