[imp] HELP!! contacts.php not working!

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Mon Dec 16 11:09:25 PST 2002

Hello,

I'm using the latest versions of Horde, IMP and Turba, but i have a problem.

When i compose a new mail, and click on "Address Book" which links to
"http://webmail.mongeese.co.uk/horde/imp/contacts.php", all i get is a blank page.

The window pops up ok, but it's completely empty, and there are no error messages.

Turba works fine as it stands... i have contacts saved in there, and it works
fine by itself, it's just that "contacts.php" doesn't seem to work.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! Has anyone else experienced this??

If it makes a difference, my directory structure is standard:

http://webmail.mongeese.co.uk
  |- horde/
      |- imp/
      |- turba/

...and all files are present. i have not altered "contacts.php" at all.

Anyone?????

Thanks,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs
hobbs@mongeese.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers