[imp] I can't change my default addressbook

Paolo Cavicchini p.cavicchini at ifinet.it
Mon Dec 16 15:13:04 PST 2002

Hello,
when I go in:
IMP -> Options -> Other Options -> Addressbooks
I can't see any Address book to select.
I installed Turba with MySQL and it works fine: I can add/remove/modify my
contacts without any problem.
I think this problme is related to another problem I have: when I try to
open the Address Book from the "compose" window in IMP, I get an error about
a source not defined.
Again, the addresses expansion seem doesn't work.
Could anyone suggest me how can I correctly configure the prefs.php file?
I looked in IMP prefs.php file and I don't know if I have to modify any row:

// Addressbook preferences

// addressbook selection widget
$_prefs['sourceselect'] = array('type' => 'special');

// addressbook(s) to use when expanding addresses
// You can provide default values this way (note the \t and the double
quotes):
// 'value' => "source_one\tsource_two"
// refer to turba/config/sources.php for possible source values
$_prefs['search_sources'] = array(
    'value' => '',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

// field(s) to use when expanding addresses
// This depends on the search_sources preference if you want to provide
default values:
// 'value' => "source_one\tfield_one\tfield_two\nsource_two\tfield_three"
// will search the fields 'field_one' and 'field_two' in source_one and
// 'field_three' in source_two.
// refer to turba/config/sources.php for possible source and field values
$_prefs['search_fields'] = array(
    'value' => '',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

// addressbook to use for adding adresseses
// put $cfgSources array element name in the value field.
// Setting value to localsql would allow you to add contacts to MySQL
database
// See turba/config/sources.php for more info
$_prefs['add_source'] = array(
//    'value' => '',
    'value' => 'localsql',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

// End Addressbook preferences

Thank you
Paolo

Paolo Cavicchini	      Phone +39-45-595699
IFInet s.r.l.		Fax   +39-45-8009400
Via XX Settembre 14	http://www.ifinet.it
37129 Verona (Italy)	e-mail: p.cavicchini@ifinet.it