[imp] Statis URLs for messages

Andrew M. Grossman 02 Andrew.M.Grossman.02 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Mon Dec 16 12:41:14 PST 2002

Hi,

I am developing a small web application that I would like to be able to tie into Imp through static URLs. Is it possible, if I have a list of IMAP headers from the Inbox to reach a URL like:

https://webmail.sas.upenn.edu/horde/imp/message.php?index=9&username==
username&password=password&server=server

In other words, I would like to authenticate and enter Horde directly via a message-URL. Message URLs need only be semi-static for my uses (i.e., if the user deletes a few messages between my URLs being generated and him using them, he would likely get the wrong message or no message at all).

Thanks for any advice or pointers.

Best,

Andrew Grossman