[imp] IMP Contacts - Ldap Search error

Thangiah, Chinnadurai - Syntegra SG Chinnadurai.Thangiah at syntegra.com
Wed Dec 18 02:57:11 PST 2002

Hi,

I am using IMP 2.2 on Redhat 7.1. I build Horde/IMP using below packages,

openssl-0.9.6.tar.gz
mod_ssl-2.8.4-1.3.20.tar.gz
apache_1.3.20.tar.gz
zlib-1.3.3.tar.gz
imap-4.7c.tar.gz
mysql-3.23.41-pc-linux-gnu-i686.tar.gz
php-4.0.6.tar.gz
horde-1.2.6.tar.gz
imp-2.2.6.tar.gz

The Horde/IMP is working fine, except the Ldap search function in
'Contacts'.
It always throws " Sorry, too many results. Please try to narrow the search
scope."

I configured my php with below option,

-    cd /tmp
-    cd php-4.0.4pl1
-    ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql \
                 --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs \
                 --with-imap=/tmp/imap-4.7c/c-client  \
		     --with-ldap

The Redhat 7.1, has been pre-installed with below rpms,
 openldap-2.0.7-14
 nss_ldap-149-1
 openldap-clients-2.0.7-14
 openldap-devel-2.0.7-14

Please Help.

Durai.

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com