[imp] IMP 3.1 / user@domain.ext on virtual domains

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Dec 17 15:53:00 PST 2002

Quoting John Dow <m00n-light@lycos.com>:

 | I'm using IMP 3.1 and Horde 2.0 for some time now with Qmail, Courier-Imap &
 | Vpopmail.
 |
 | I have two questions about IMP & virtual domains.
 |
 | In order to login I need to enter full email adres (user@domain.ext). I
 | would like to just enter user and select domain from the server list.
 |
 | I checked the lists and found other users with the same problem. However, I
 | couldn't find working solutions for this...
 |
 | Another thing is when sending mail the header will contain a string like
 | user@domain.ext@maildomain.ext, is it possible to change this as well?
 |
 | Is there anyone here who has found something to solve this (little) issues?

I'm using cvs HEAD but IIRC there is a section in horde/imp/config/conf.php
that begins with $conf['hooks']['vinfo'] = imp_get_vinfo'; with example code
following.  If you use hooks, you will want to set  'realm' => '', in
horde/imp/config/servers.php.  In newer versions the same hook in in
horde/config/hooks.php.  It works basically the same way.

Good luck,

ed