[imp] IMP 3.1 / user@domain.ext on virtual domains

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Tue Dec 17 22:35:38 PST 2002

We at mail.brisksolutions.com provide exactly something like that. You like us
to host your 500 domains. :)

We use IMP 3.1, HORDE 2.1, Courier-Imap, Vpopmail, Qmail.

And you don't have to put domain info after the username. Kool, isn't it.
Unfortunately, just vdomain hook under IMP in not enough to do what you are
trying to do.

Example: goto:  http://mail.brisksolutions.com   and then http://mail.visionglow.net

Same code, same server, same database but dynamic info for pages. Kool, isn't it.

--
Hammad