[imp] cvs-version imap empty mailbox

sysop at heinospage.de sysop at heinospage.de
Wed Dec 18 20:35:29 PST 2002

Hi,

I'm using the CVS HEAD Version of Horde and IMP.
When I logon, I can see that there are unread mails (on the horde Inbox
Page), but if I click on the INBOX, I only get empty folders.
I can switch between folders, but none shows messages, I can write
e-mails, create folders, etc. no problems.
Using pop3, I see all messages, but i wan't to use imap ;D
Horde2 with IMP3.1 is also working without any problems.

I couldn't find a similar problem in the mailinglist, any suggestions
regarding the problem ?

mfg, Heinrich Wendel