[imp] cvs-version imap empty mailbox

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu Dec 19 16:41:20 PST 2002

Quoting sysop@heinospage.de:

| I'm using the CVS HEAD Version of Horde and IMP.
| When I logon, I can see that there are unread mails (on the horde Inbox
| Page), but if I click on the INBOX, I only get empty folders.
| I can switch between folders, but none shows messages, I can write
| e-mails, create folders, etc. no problems.
| Using pop3, I see all messages, but i wan't to use imap ;D
| Horde2 with IMP3.1 is also working without any problems.

No idea.  Maybe a configuration problem, or a problem with the imap c-
client... although the fact that Horde2/IMP3 work on the same system leads
be to believe this is not the case.  IMP shows messages to the other 99.99%
of the people using it, so it is probably something screwy with your setup.

michael