[imp] emails not readable

Peter Haitz groundhog at muffin.org
Thu Dec 19 02:08:09 PST 2002

Hallo,
i installed imp on my Linux Box and it looks like, that horde works fine.
But i have short Problem with IMP. I can logon and i see the mails in my
INBOX (i access via IMAP) but if i click on a email to read it, i got the
Error: "Beim Anzeigen der Nachricht ist ein Fehler aufgetreten" (german) -
"There is a error during showing the message". The strange think is, that
after the error, no messages will be displayed in the INBOX.

Does anybody know this error ? Is there a solution available ?
Thanks fpr Help
Peter

--
Peter Haitz