[imp] Receivin error during login

Jason Cohen kryojenik at steltek.com
Wed Dec 18 20:31:40 PST 2002

I am new to most of the tools related to horde and imp. I just finished
migrating from qmail + squirrelmail to postfix + horde/imp.

I am running Mandrake 9.0 postgresql for the prefs back-end and most
everything seems to be working, prefs are saved in the database I can
read email. However, when I attempt to login I get the following:

Notice: Undefined index: port in /usr/lib/php/pear/DB/pgsql.php on line
94

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/lib/php/pear/DB/pgsql.php:94) in
/var/www/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 84

I then hit refresh and everything seems to operate as normal.

I have been digging around and can't find anything related to this error
nor can I seem to find any logs that might point me in the correct
direction.

I have never used postgresql, pear, or gotten into php until this week.
I am continuing to read and search for this and learn PHP on the way. I
was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to either
narrow my search or fix the problem.

Jason