[imp] trash vs mark delete..

Kristaps Armanis krisha at grafton.lv
Thu Dec 19 13:03:45 PST 2002

Hya IMP users,

  We're using  IMP3.1 here, thank you for great product!
  Question was, is there option to turn of IMP using MARK_AS_DELETED
  feature at all?
  We are using imp on Cyrus mailserver. Users are allowed to use trash
  or to turn trash off (so mark as deleted is used).
  So it would become use trash /  if no - delete directly.

  Thank you!

  Why all this?  Because users get over quota / almost over quota and
  moving to trash becomes unavailable, because imap doesnt have
  move(), just copy() and delete()    ;(

--
kristaps