[imp] Filter problem

dimitra deka dimi at ucnet.uoc.gr
Thu Dec 19 13:10:21 PST 2002

Hi,
I have a problem with filtering. I created a rule to move messages to
other folder based on the sender. When I send a mail then deletes the
mail from the inbox and then moves the mail to the other folder.
But, I didn't create a rule to delete the mail from the inbox when it
moves it to the other folder!
I asked to apply the rule when the refresh button is pressed. When I
do the first refresh I get tha mail in the inbox and in the second
refresh it deletes the mail in the inbox folder and it moves it to the
other folder!

What am I doing wrong?

dimi