[imp] PGP problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Dec 20 13:12:49 PST 2002

I just fixed a bunch of varying problems in the PGP/SMIME code. Things work
a bit better now, and I don't have any syntax errors showing up now. However:

1. I still have several messages that I can't read unless I view source.
They are signed, so I ought to be able to see the text even if the signature
isn't verified. I have public keyserver support turned off because it hangs
pretty much every time for me.

1a. REALLY weird: If I set $conf['utils']['gnupg_keyserver'] = '' instead of
false, then it works.

2. I noticed that some encrypted messages, if I view the message I just get
a part with "no text in this message part"; if I click on it, I'm prompted
for my passphrase and I can view the decrypted part. Why doesn't this
display inline? mime_drivers.php is completely the defaults (except for
allowing html inline).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."