[imp] Filters Restriction

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Sun Dec 22 21:25:05 PST 2002

Hi:

How can I restrict filters to only work on INBOX? It will be great to have an
option in filter setting to select which folder you want certain rule to apply.

For instance: I like all my email which arrives in my INBOX with a To:
imp@lists.horde.org to get collected in a folder called 'IMP'. Well, it works
great when I am sitting in an INBOX folder BUT on the other hand if I am sitting
in a Sent-Mail folder and folder refreshes it moves all my sent-mail which I
sent to:imp@lists.horde.org to IMP folder too.

Can I restrict it so filter only work on incoming email not outgoing, like in
Outlook?

--
Hammad