[imp] More PGP Errors

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon Dec 23 12:03:29 PST 2002

Quoting "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com>:

| Greetings all;
|
| The following error appears when I open an encrypted email
| message, after I enter my decrypt key. Another thing is that
| the body to my message shows up, but within the dark blue
| background that shows up, using black fonts which is almost
| impossible to read. The body also contains far too many
| headers, forcing you to scroll down and search for the text.

These are all errors relating to the inability (at this second) of
IMP/Horde to render MIME_Parts in which the body information is not located
on the IMAP server.  This _hopefully_ will be fixed today - I am slowly
moving IMAP specific code out of the MIME_Contents framework so that a
MIME_Contents:: object will render a MIME_Part if all the information
needed to render is located in the Part (this is the case when decrypting a
PGP message - obviously the data is not located on the IMAP server; only in
memory).

michael