[imp] More PGP Errors

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra at cdcixis-na.com
Mon Dec 23 08:46:35 PST 2002

Greetings all;

The following error appears when I open an encrypted email
message, after I enter my decrypt key. Another thing is that
the body to my message shows up, but within the dark blue
background that shows up, using black fonts which is almost
impossible to read. The body also contains far too many
headers, forcing you to scroll down and search for the text.

I'd be glad to test this with anyone who can help or needs
more info, Michael?

Thanks,

-mike

Warning: Wrong datatype for first argument in call to array_key_exists in
/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 117