[imp] Multiple attachments sent only one is received

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Mon Dec 23 23:46:05 PST 2002

All,

Setup: latest CVS of everything Horde/IMP...etc as of 23:05 GMT. RH 7.l,
Apache 1.3.22 PHP4.2.3 and php4-dev (cvs version 22:50 GMT) everythings
else from a previously working installation.

Problem: trying to attach (as attachments) a set of n-files which all seem
to attach ok, but are received with the last attachment only showing.
However, and this is the odd part the size of the message seems ok for a
message containing all the attachments.

The size of the attachments does not seem to matter at all, we get the same
behaviour when attaching 2 TCL scripts about 2k bytes each and when
attaching 480k word docs and zip files.

The problem also seem to be present in the version of the message saved in
the sent-mail folder.

The browser composing the message is IE6.0.2800.1106 and the recipient was
Outlook 2000, 98 outlook express and IMP (same as sender)

The test still shows problems even when sending mail internally on the
local machine.

for reference I've attached 2 small files one containing text files the
first has the letter a the second has the letter b as content.

suffice it to say there is nothing in the apache or horde logs....

Any ideas?