[imp] Fwd: problema con configuracion

Lic. Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez rodolfo at equinoxe.g-networks.net
Thu Dec 26 09:51:47 PST 2002

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> hola:
> yo soy cliente suyo, y estoy teniendo problemas al recibir correos
> electronicos de companias como hotmail, porque ala hora que los recibo tengo
> que estar cambiando de pagina ya que me sale una opcion (fuente) y por otro
> lado me aparece el texto completamente desconfigurado, ademas con una serie de
> informaciones tecnicas entiendo que propia de la configuracion de vuestros
> programas.

I believe that Walter was trying to contact his ISP, instead of Chuck :)

Free translation.

"I'm your customer, and I'm having problems to get e-mail from hotmail,
because when I read them I need to change the page, because I get an
option (source) and on the other hand the text appears completely wrong,
and with a series of technical information, I undestand, that it's the
configuration of your own programs [maybe he is getting the code]".

P.S. Walter, pide a tu ISP que cheque la configuracion de su IMP.