[imp] Filters Restriction

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Mon Dec 23 20:57:47 PST 2002

You got my vote. Anything you like to do when mail arrives in INBOX should come
under filter but

rest of the tasks like deleting email after some period should come under
maintenance tasks. For instance, The IMP folder which collects all my email. I
should be able to go to maintenance task and setup a rule to delete email from
my IMP folder after 90 days or 30 days or whatever the period I specify.

--
Hammad