[imp] Feature Request: Mark as unseen on individual message

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Tue Dec 24 15:37:39 PST 2002

I have a small feature request that I'm surprised has not been requested
before.

After viewing an email, I often want to mark that message as important or
unseen so I can come back to it later, but in order to do this, I have to view
the folder, click the checkbox and then select the appropriate action in the
drop-down.

It would be great to have that drop-down on the message itself, so after
reading through an email, I can immediately mark it unseen (or important,
etc) and then be forwarded to the next message.

Once again, I mention that I would implement it myself, but my understanding
of the code and time required to get familiar with it is insufficient.

-Dan