[imp] Feature Request: Mark as unseen on individual message

Adrian Walters adrian at na.dhs.org
Tue Dec 24 17:41:41 PST 2002

I would rather see this as a link instead of a drop-down box. Or at least the
option to eithr have a drop-down box or a link, something the user or the admin
can define for the entire site.

Quoting Dan Wilson <dan@acucore.com>:

-> I have a small feature request that I'm surprised has not been requested
-> before.
->
-> After viewing an email, I often want to mark that message as important or
-> unseen so I can come back to it later, but in order to do this, I have to
-> view
-> the folder, click the checkbox and then select the appropriate action in the
->
-> drop-down.
->
-> It would be great to have that drop-down on the message itself, so after
-> reading through an email, I can immediately mark it unseen (or important,
-> etc) and then be forwarded to the next message.
->
-> Once again, I mention that I would implement it myself, but my understanding
->
-> of the code and time required to get familiar with it is insufficient.
->
-> -Dan
->
->