[imp] IMP 3.1 login issues

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Wed Dec 25 14:28:11 PST 2002

Also check your horde log and webserver log.

--
Hammad

Quoting Issac Goldstand <margol@beamartyr.net>:

 Hi,
   I am having a strange problem with IMP.  I just upgraded from an old Horde
 1/Imp 1 setup to Horde 2.1/IMP 3.1/Turba 1.1
 I am using IMP as the login mechanism, which I think I set up OK as I am
 prompted for mail server information on the main horde login page.  I am
 authenticating OK to the local IMAP server as I can see in the
 /var/log/messages file.  Horde's sessions seem to be working fine from the
 test.php page.  However, after clicking "login", I'm immediately returned to
 the login page.  Each element of the authentication process *seems* to be
 working.  Any ideas of what the issue might be?

 Thanks,
   Issac