[imp] Re: Re: IMP 3.1 login issues

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Thu Dec 26 00:07:49 PST 2002

Well, that's what I thought, too.  BUT, the sessions seem to be working in
/horde/test.php

Moreover, I have phpMyAdmin installed on the same server using
cookie/session based authentication, and that's working just fine.  I can
see that sessions are being written to the disk, but have no idea what's
going on inside of them.

  Issac