[imp] Re: IMP 3.1 login issues

Kyndig kyndig at kyndig.com
Wed Dec 25 15:06:07 PST 2002

Sounds like a session setting problem. Are you accepting cookies on your
web browser? Take a look at your preferences, and set your cookie
management to 'warn' level, to make sure the webpage is actually trying
to create a session with you. I'm not sure if Horde requires globals to
be turned on or not, but that would be my next debug step. See if you
have register_globals  set to On in your php.ini file.

Good luck,
Kyndig