[imp] Feature Request: Mark as unseen on individual message

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Thu Dec 26 23:19:15 PST 2002

Although I think a link would be more aesthetically pleasing, you would need
several links to duplicate the functionality of a drop-down.  Yes, the most
common functionality would be to keep as unseen, but there are other
functionality that should also be available in the message view window as well.

That's why I suggested a drop-down.

-Dan

Quoting Adrian Walters <adrian at na.dhs.org