[imp] Feature Request: Mark as unseen on individual message

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 31 11:06:45 PST 2002

Quoting Adrian Walters <adrian at na.dhs.org>:

> I would rather see this as a link instead of a drop-down box. Or at least the
> option to eithr have a drop-down box or a link, something the user or the
> admin can define for the entire site.

If you wanted a single function (like mark as unseen) then it could be a
simple link.  If you wanted to add full support (mark as unseen, important,
etc) then a dropdown list would be better as links would take up to much
real estate.  Links would be more consistent with the current model, but
as always get out of hand (space wise) as functionality is added.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!