[imp] Summary

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Thu Jan 2 12:21:56 PST 2003

I don't have an answer to your question, but I was about to ask a similar one.  By "Summary", I take it you mean what shows on the Horde main page(?).  What I would like, is for the summary to only show mailboxes that have unread messages in them (skipping the ones with nothing new), and to sort them alphabetically, ignoring case.

I'm prepared to hack this myself if nothing like this exists already, but don't know where to start.  What file/function is being called to display the summary on the main Horde page?

Rob