[imp] Summary

Derek Martin derek at younet.okstate.edu
Thu Jan 2 14:26:21 PST 2003

Hey Rob...
Very cool - yes, the Horde Main pages is what I am referring to - called
login.php in /horde (after login of course).  The reference is called
from registry.php in /horde/config/registry.php and the reference is:
$this->services['imp']['horde']['summary'] = array(
    'file' => '%application%/lib/api.php',
    'function' => 'impSummary',
    'args' => array(),
    'type' => 'string'
);
which is found in /imp/lib/api.php and is called impSummary.  Right now,
it just shows INBOX with number of messages, I like what you suggested
but would also like to see a list of messages like From and Date that
are unread to be displayed by this impSummary.

Any ideas???
Very cool...

Thanks!
Derek