[imp] Summary

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Thu Jan 2 13:07:07 PST 2003

OK, I've modified api.php to only show folders with unseen messages.  Here's my code, starting at line 57:
---------------------------------------
if ($sts->unseen > 0) {  //added by rob 1/2/03
$html .= '<tr><td class="text">';
if (!empty($sts->unseen)) {
$html .= '<b>';
}
$html .= Horde::link(Horde::applicationUrl('mailbox.php?newmail_popup=no&mailbox=' . urlencode($folder)), IMP::displayFolder($folder)) . IMP::displayFolder($folder) . '</a>';
if (!empty($sts->unseen)) {
$html .= '<b>';
}
$html .= !empty($sts->unseen) ? '<b>' . $sts->unseen . '</b>' : '0';
$html .= '</td></tr>';
}	//added by rob 1/2/03
Only the first and last lines were added/modified.  Since the array of folders is indexed, it's prbably best not to mess with it's sorting.  Since I now have a much shorter list of folders, it's not such a big deal.

Sorry, I don't see a simple method of showing message subject headers in the sammary.  Could be as simple as calling a function in another file, but I'm new to Horde and don't really know where to point you.

I do see another problem, but that's another message....

Rob