[imp] Mailbox not filtering on refresh

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu Jan 2 17:26:50 PST 2003

Quoting Rob Brandt <rbrandt at csd-bes.net>:

| I'm using the latest stable of both, just installed new yesterday.
| Looking at imp/lib/version.php, it defines version as 3.1.
|
| So this is a known bug?  Not sure what you mean by RELENG_3.

Sorry for the cryptic message.  This is not a bug - as I said, IMP 3.1 sets
the filter flag correctly to filter on refresh.  RELENG_3 contains the
additions made to IMP 3.1 (it is essentially IMP 3.2).  It is always
possible that something else was changed in the RELENG branch that fixes
this behavior for you.  For information on RELENG_3, see
http://horde.org/source/

I made a small change to the file that does the filtering in RELENG_3 - it
_might_ help out with some browsers but it is not what I would call a bug
fix.

Unless you update to either RELENG or the CVS version, there is nothing
more that can be done if it is not working for you in 3.1 (except waiting
for IMP 3.2 to come out).

michael