[imp] Mailbox not filtering on refresh

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Thu Jan 2 16:45:30 PST 2003

Yes, I just found the references to RELENG_3 on the CVS information page.  Browsing CVS I see much of interest, including some pgp and fetchmail files.  If that means what I think, I'm very motivated.  Also, Chuck tells me I need the latest CVS to get hermes/whups working, so I may be going down that road.  Is it acceptable to use the latest snapshots?  I don't have a CVS client installed on my Mac.  Do I need the latest horde cvs.snapshot for this too?

BTW, I was trying this with Opera (Mac & Win) but I just tried the refresh/filtering in IE 5.5 and it still doesn't work.  To clarify, I'm referring to the automatic refresh I've set to 5 minutes, not clicking on the imp refresh link.  The imp refresh link *does* work.  BUt in viewing my mailboxes from the folders list or the Horde summary page, the messages should filter there too.

Rob