[imp] Fullname on welcome Screen

Tim Akinbo takinbo at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 07:44:09 PST 2003

You would have to modify your /horde/login.php file.
Look for the line that has $fullname = Auth::getAuth(); You would have to modify this line to display the full name of the logged in individual. A replacement could look like this:
<?php
$dbr = mysql_pconnect("host", "user", "pass");
mysql_select_db("database", $dbr);
$username = mysql_escape_string(Auth::getAuth());
$query = "SELECT fullname FROM table WHERE username=\"$username\"";
$rs = mysql_query($query);
$result = mysql_fetch_assoc($rs);
$fullname = $result['fullname'];
mysql_free_result($rs);
mysql_close($dbr);
?>
I hope this helps.
Tim
 Gennaro <gennaro at snet.net> wrote:I am trying to pull the fullname of a user out of mysql database and display it on the welcome screen. So it says Welcome, Fullname rather than Welcome, username. I have it pulling the full name out of the database for sending email. I cannot figure out how to get it to the welcome screen though. I have searched and could not find any reference for doing this anywhere. Does any one have any idea how to do this.

thanks

Gennaro