[imp] The Blacklist - Again

John Bradley John.Bradley at plattsburgh.edu
Fri Jan 3 12:34:35 PST 2003

Hi All,
      I found a brief discussion of this from last February, but was
wondering if there is any new information on it.  We, too, have been
asked to consider an alternate term for "Blacklist."  This leads me to a
couple of questions:

      1.  Does any one know of plans to address this in a future release?
          Perhaps making the name configurable?
      2.  Has anyone addressed this via other means (local patching or
          removal of the feature)?
      3.  Have many others been asked to do deal with this issue?  Not
          that numbers matter but I was just curious.

Thanks for your time.

--
John