[imp] Snapshot: What's a bug, what have I screwed up, what's not done?

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Fri Jan 3 15:53:13 PST 2003

> Quoting Rob Brandt <bronto at csd-bes.net>:
>
>> General question: Are the snapshots generally to be considered
>> useable?
>
> They are provided completely as is. There is no guarantee that
> they won't be generated midway through someone's commit, or
> during a heavy work phase where things are broken, etc. However,
> they seem to be working for a bunch of people, and CVS HEAD,
> which they're generated from, is generally useable and stable if
> you keep up with it.

As I would expect, thanks for confirmation.

>> I can get into IMP, it diplays mailboxes OK, but when I try to
>> view a message I get an error:
>>
>> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getcharset() in
>> /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/text.php in line 112
>
> Sounds like a version mismatch, or out of date config files.

Possible but unlikely, since I loaded everything new from the
snapshot.  But I might have missed something.  I have confirmed
that mime magic isn't loading properly though.  I'm working on
that now.  That obviously needs to be solved before going on.  The
test page also says that OpenSSL isn't supported, but the INSTALL
doc doesn't say anything about it being required.  Which module
requires/wants it?

I'll be subscribing to the horde list for future questions...

Thanks

Rob