[imp] Help with SMIME

Sebastian Calero Laguia scalero at datadec.es
Fri Jan 3 12:20:45 PST 2003

I am testing Horde, IMP and Turba 02/01/2003 Nightly Snapshot, concretely
the SMIME stuff and I have this initial problems:

- I have a Verisign Certificate in my Outlook Exress and I would like to
export it to IMP. I have a PKCS7 file(.p7b) with the Public Key(the result
of the Verisign Certificate export in Outlook), I am working with https and
I go to "Preferences ---> SMIME ---> Import Keypair" and when I select the
file nothing happens. Do I go in the correct way?

- When I send a signed mail to my IMP account, IMP detects it but when I am
going to import the Public Key to Turba appears this in my Apache error_log:
           /u01/hosting/mymensajes/horde/imp/lib/SMIME.php(191) : Notice -
Undefined index:  Email

- There is any good HOWTO/TUTORIAL for "Create and Manage Certificates with
SMIME"?

Sorry for my english level.

Sebastian Calero.
Datadec Online.