[imp] Problem with Filter

Adrian Walters adrian at na.dhs.org
Sun Jan 5 19:54:06 PST 2003

I am running the latest cvs of horde & imp...
there seems to be a problem with filters or maybe i just missed a setting somewhere. if i find an email that I would like to blacklist - the blacklist link does nothing. it says the email has been added to my blacklist but there is no entry. if i try to manually add it i get the following error

Warning: array_map() expects argument 1, 'NLS::strtolower', to be either NULL or a valid callback in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/lib/Filter.php on line 505