[imp] Horde/IMP Authentication

Tony Garcia tony at cloudg.com
Sun Jan 5 21:11:08 PST 2003

Looks like I've been working on the wrong config file. Since I uncommented
the auth/login/logout lines in registry.php (the horde config file), I must
have to do something with an IMP config file to tell it how to authenticate.
The only problem is, I don't know how to tell IMP how to authenticate.

When trying to log into IMP, the following shows up in the address field
after attempting to login:

. . . horde/imp/login.php?1=1&imapuser=tony&server=imap&reason=failed

Looks like it's trying to authenticate using IMAP.  Any idea where I control
this?

Thanks!

Tony