[imp] lib/Session.php & Filter.php Errors

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Mon Jan 6 00:38:07 PST 2003

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Eric Rostetter wrote:

> Quoting Rodolfo Segleau <segleaur at mechanus.org>:
>
> > for Filter.php:
> > [Sun Jan  5 13:56:32 2003] [error] PHP Warning:  (null)() [<a
> > href='http://www.php.net/ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]: output
> > handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be used twice in Unknown on line 0
>
> http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/trouble/index.php#t54

thanks for the link, eric. actually, it seemed to be the problem related
to the ext/zlib/zlib.c from php itself. i delved into that bug report that
Mike C posted on dev at lists.horde.org about it, downloaded the latest
4.3.1-dev stable snapshot and the problem is gone. I didn't have it
enabled in both places, just in horde/config/conf.php.

i still have the problem no matter what i tweak. i created a new users
just for grins (one that didn't have any database entries) to test out if
the problem lay with the database. as far as i can tell, the problem still
remains the same. the login sequence works, the log says that the user
logged in, but the redirect fails. it pulls up a blank page (even the
source is blank). no errors are being logged anywhere (nothing out of the
ordinary anyway); it just seems to die at one point or another. mysql
looks pretty normal (it creates the sessionid in horde.sessionhandler
without issues).

any ideas? or should i try to roll back to the snapshot from the 1st/2nd
of January?

cheers,

rodolfo