[imp] lib/Session.php & Filter.php Errors

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Mon Jan 6 00:54:30 PST 2003

 | ----- Message from segleaur at mechanus.org ---------
 |     Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 00:38:07 -0600 (CST)
 |     From: Rodolfo Segleau <segleaur at mechanus.org>
 |  Subject: Re: [imp] lib/Session.php & Filter.php Errors
 |       To: Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>
 |
 | i still have the problem no matter what i tweak. i created a new users
 | just for grins (one that didn't have any database entries) to test out if
 | the problem lay with the database. as far as i can tell, the problem still
 | remains the same. the login sequence works, the log says that the user
 | logged in, but the redirect fails. it pulls up a blank page (even the
 | source is blank). no errors are being logged anywhere (nothing out of the
 | ordinary anyway); it just seems to die at one point or another. mysql
 | looks pretty normal (it creates the sessionid in horde.sessionhandler
 | without issues).
 |
 | any ideas? or should i try to roll back to the snapshot from the 1st/2nd
 | of January?

 now it's getting interesting. i tested to see if the session was created
correctly with a normal user who has all the preferences set (ergo, myself). i
logged in, got the redirect to die on me, but i placed in the URL
webmail.mechanus.org/imp/mailbox.php, and it pulled up the mailbox (and
everything tied directly to IMP) without an issue. i'm beginning to think that
there's a problem with the summary screen (possibly another module?).
if i try to access horde via the index.php file, it dies on the redirect, just
like if i tried to logon without modifying the URL.
i'll delve deeper into the problem tomorrow morning - at least it's working...
well.. kinda..

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
What we imagine as order is merely the prevailing form of chaos. - Kerry
Thornley