[imp] No Links to Attachments?

Martin Puaschitz imp at puaschitz.at
Mon Jan 6 10:59:38 PST 2003

Hello!

I have IMP-3.1 running on my Debian-testing-box.
Everything run smoothly but sometime in the past something happened to the
attachments:

When I get mails with attachment I see the appropriate sign left to
'subject' in my mailindex and the mail is bigger than a 'normal'
text-message. When I open the message, there is nothing to click on to
access the attachment.

When I access my IMAP-Server (Courier) with some Mail-User-Agent I can
access every attachment without any trouble.

When I use the link "source" I also see the message and the attachment (but
just the code).

In my 'conf.php' I have set "$conf['mailbox']['show_attachments'] = true;".

Any hints?

Regards,
Martin