[imp] Errors in Composition Screen

Adrian Walters adrian at na.dhs.org
Mon Jan 6 11:16:49 PST 2003

There seems to be a problem with the compose/reply screen.

When I try to change the composition screen from the fancy layout to the Plain Text layout via clicking on the 'Switch to plain text composition.' link, the screen updates but the composition type does not change.

Also would it be possible to have the composition textarea aligned left? On my screen when I compose/reply to an email the textarea for body of the message is aligned to the right and is about 80 pixels to narrow, I assume this is a result of my bigger screen (1280/1024). Aligning this right should fix it.

I am running the latest CVS as of this morning...

Attached is my screen shot.