[imp] Re: conf.php missing in CVS

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 6 22:57:37 PST 2003

Quoting Joe Jenkins <joe at nerdnet.com>:

> The CVS documentation for IMP has no mention of using the XML web based
> configuration system, nor can I find it in the FAQ.  I'll archive search
> the list.  Thanks for the assistance.

You'll find that I've pasted the following text from imp/docs/INSTALL
several times:

   You must then login to Horde as a Horde Administrator to finish the
   configuration of IMP.  Use the Horde "Administration" menu item to get
   the the Administration page, and then on the click on the "Configuration"
   icon to get the Configuration page.  Select "Mail" from the selection
   list of applications, and click on the "Configure" button.  Fill in or
   change any configuration values as needed.  When done click on "Generate
   Mail Configuration" to generate the conf.php file.  If your web server
   doesn't have write permissions to the IMP configuration directory or
   file, it will not be able to write the file.  In this case, cut and
   paste the returned configuration information into the file
   imp/config/conf.php.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Block Island Ferry - Fastest Route to Downtown"