[imp] Re: conf.php missing in CVS

Brian Keifer brian at valinor.net
Mon Jan 6 22:58:40 PST 2003

> ----- Message from joe at nerdnet.com ---------
> The CVS documentation for IMP has no mention of using the XML web based
> configuration system, nor can I find it in the FAQ.  I'll archive search the
> list.  Thanks for the assistance.
> ----- End message from joe at nerdnet.com -----

Sure it does.  Take a look at the section titled "CONFIGURING IMP".  There's a
paragraph that starts with "You must then login to Horde as a Horde
Administrator to finish the configuration of IMP".  This paragraph was added
about three months ago and should be included in any copy of the INSTALL file
checked out from HEAD since then.  Below is a chora link to the file.

http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/imp/docs/INSTALL?login=2&r=1.29

As for the FAQ entry, I may have been a bit on the delusional side. =)

-Brian

--
When all else fails, there's always delusion.
--Conan O'Brien