[imp] imp inStalLation under Red Hat 8

Research and Development r_and_d at amersol.edu.pe
Tue Jan 7 08:02:06 PST 2003

probably this will sound a little bit off-topic (for the list) but I'm using
RH 8 and the RPMS for php4, apache, I download the PEAR from horde site. but
my php/imap functions are not working because I cannot validate against my
imap server.
Any clu how I can troubleshoot this one?

thanks in advance

  Eduardo Del Valle Flores-Guerra
FDR School Tech Support Co-Assistant
        Member of the TNT