[imp] File download : redirect.php after successfull login [repost]

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 7 17:48:27 PST 2003

Quoting Frederic Trudeau <ftrudeau at cam.org>:

> I came up with a weird problem, after configuring horde on the docroot of my
> virtual host (dev.webmail.cam.org).
> IMP is configured to handled logins. Every time I try to log on, and that
> the login is successfull, I get a pop-up from
> IE, asking me if I want to download the file redirect.php.
>
> Any idea, anyone ?

Several possibilities come to mind:

1) Web server configured wrong.
2) Bug in IE
3) You have compression enabled, and it is breaking something.  If so,
   try disabling compression (either in horde config files or in your
   php.ini file).
4) You have a php accelerator that is broken.

I'd look at #3 first.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics