[imp] error accessing addressbook!

S.P.Vimala vimala at ncb.ernet.in
Thu Jan 9 15:02:49 PST 2003

Hi,
          I have configured horde/imp and this seems to work fine in
all way. To have addressbook featured enabled, i installed turba and made
changes to

            /horde/cofig/registry.php
	    /horde/imp/config/conf.php
            /horde/turba/config/pref.php
	    /horde/turba/config/sources.php
            and created table turba_objects in the horde database.
          I am able to login through /horde/truba page but not able add,
browse  etc. It gives me an error of failed to connect to the specified
directory (OR) failed to access the sepcified address book error.

          Can anybody tell me how to debug. The whole stuff is with the
recent RPM for RH8.

-vimala/.