[imp] Re: Klutz problem

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Thu Jan 9 15:40:09 PST 2003

On Thu,  9 Jan 2003 09:32:16 -0500
Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting Klavs Klavsen <kl at vsen.dk>:
>
> > I didn't know where to ask about a klutz problem, so here goes.
>
> How about klutz at lists.horde.org? http://horde.org/mail/

I access the lists via the newsserver - and there's no klutz list.
thought the same lists was on both news and email.

> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imageexists() in
> > /home/webmail/horde/klutz/lib/api.php on line 71
>
> You have something misconfigured; you're probably not getting back a
> valid storage driver. What do $conf['storage']['driver'] and
> $conf['storage']['params'] look like?

// Klutz can either serve comics directly from the web or from some form
// of local storage device.  A driver of 'none' means that the web
server// will do the minimum necessary to send the client an image.  For
direct// URLs, this is simply a Location header.  Otherwise, the server
will// have to do at least one fetch, and for some comics more than one.
// This is EXTREMELY inefficient.
$conf['storage']['driver'] = 'none';
$conf['storage']['params'] = array();

what should be wrong with that?